So on a whim I drove to Washington D.C.
I only spent 3 hours there after a 4 hour roundtrip travel time, but I:
- saw Rocio who was roadtripping through the capital.
- ate delicious falafel in Adams Morgan.
- failed at finding a parking area near the Lincoln memorial several times, which ended in my screaming, “I see you, sucka!” from the rolled down window of my car.
- belting out our rendition of Party in the USA.
Cost: just under $40
My New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Eat healthier and eat more.
2. Take better care of my skin (my legs feel like the Sahara).
3. Avoid the sleep habits of lemurs and owls.
3. Survive job (only 8 months until contract’s up!)
4. Save at least $6000.
5. Road trip to California.
6. Behave less like a feral cat when stressed out.